I figured that it was about time to bid adieu to our pages "Easter" theme. It was that or leave it up until 2010. Thus I am gracing you with a quick blog.
May 1st is a big day for the Partridge family. (NO we will not be singing you a musical number) Chris will be receiving his bachelors degree with a major in Spanish and a minor in Chemistry. (and enough extra credits to receive an additional degree on top of that) It has been a long road for Chris but we are so proud of him for sticking it out, even when it totally sucked.
Also, on May 1st "Pear Tree Designs" will be making it's debut. I have been working on a menagerie of things to fill a craft booth that will be opening in Bountiful next to Top Hat Video (521 w 2600 s Bountiful for those of you who are not local).
Besides the craziness of finals and last minuet preparations things have been pretty good around here. I will post some pictures a little later in the week (or next week knowing how things go)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Recovering from an Easter sugar induced coma
Posted by Pear Tree Design at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment