I hate entering the blogging world and seeing our friends posting such exciting news, I feel like nothing ever happens to us that is worth blogging about. I have been waiting for something enthralling to post and well this is as close as we are going to get...
First up... Potty training is not my Forte! It was a little touch and go at first but we are just about there! (yes, I know our son looks like he is starving but we feed him at least once a day, I swear!)
Second... Jack and I, I being Mom went to a Bees game together. It was fire work night so there were like 15,800 people there. Out of those 15,800 people jack's seat was chosen and he won this...
Which we sold to help pay for
Item number three... Chris finished his applications for Physicians Assistant school. He applied to 8 different schools and we are hoping to hear from them soon.
Fourth... our crazy week of family fun. A few weeks ago we had an eventful week with the Palmer Family. We had two nephews come home from missions (T.J. from Mexico and Eric from France) and a niece (Mikell) and a nephew (Tyson) get married (not to each other mind you) Jack was asked to be the ring bearer at one of the weddings (I know, what were they thinking?) He actually did pretty good considering he had to cross a stream and managed not to through the rings in! during this crazy week Chris' oldest nephew Cory announced he was engaged followed by "can Jack be our ring bearer?" These people are gluttons for punishment! P.S. Check out Ella's Sombrero







And last but not least... We had to say goodbye to some people we love, Chris' brother John and his family moved to Arkansas, and our good friends Scott and Kara moved to Kentucky. Luckily before Scott, Kara and Paul moved Jack got some one on one time with Paulie. We miss you guys!

So there you have it, an update of what we have been up to. I know it is really random and in no particular order, Sorry. Hope you enjoy!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
SO ON AND SO FORTH....
Posted by Pear Tree Design at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excellent recap. I was thinking you would post something about your little Alias obsession. Are you finished with it yet? I can't believe Jack won an X-box, that's pretty cool. AND, I love the profesh pics you had done of your kids. Ella is getting so big. We need to play soon!
I love it! Such cute pictures of Jack and Ella all dressed up! I am so glad the boys got to play one last time before we moved! Great pictures! We miss you guys and will see you soon!
Those Pics of Jack with the underwear on his head remind me of Chris in High Scott...Love, Brett
Post a Comment