Friday, August 22, 2008

Flight Of the ConchordsBret and Jamaine have become a controversial part of our family as of late. For those of you who have experienced them you know what we mean. We don't know whether to recommend them or be really embarrassed that we so like them. Any how, they make us laugh a little too hard for our frail mid twenty year old bodies. Laughing that hard can't be healthy! Enjoy a sampling of there music... This is our Ode to Bret and Jamaine! (Check out Business time... one of our favs!)

3 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

My sister and bro in law love these guys. Got to love New Zealand, now I know why Mer and Lida want to go there! Hope to see you guys soon!

Kacee said...

Yep, we are totally fans too. I would never be embarrassed to say it though, they are hilarious! We love "Prettiest Girl in the room". BTW, your new little addition to the Partridge family is adorable! Congrats!

The Coombs' said...

Jakey P and Tiff love them too. I've sampled a little from them, and it's pretty funny!