So in case you haven't noticed, I am a really horrible blogger. (Shocking, I know) So here is yet another "update".
Christmas was great, Jack loved well, everything. He asks me all of the time now when Santa is coming again. And for me and Chris a year is not enough time between visits. With all of the toys that are getting on our nerves we could do with an every other year visit. Chris got a sweet pair of sun glasses and a microphone, Jack got a scooter, and Ella got some wrapping paper and some diapers (lucky!)

Chris' parents left on their mission to New Zealand a week after Christmas. They seem to be really loving the opportunity to teach, and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the country and the people.
And here is the paragraph where I discuss the weird quirky things Jack does. (my blog wouldn't be complete without it) Here is Jack's latest abnormality.
He has been sleeping with a beanie and ski goggles on. I keep thinking he will take them off at some point during the night, but he wakes up with them on. I am pretty sure that he got some kind of "special" gene from Chris.
And that is about it. I guess I didn't have much to report. Life is kind of slow and boring right about now. I'm sure that we will have more exciting things to report after we get our tax refund! Adios for the next month and a half or so!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Worst Blogger Ever....
Posted by Pear Tree Design at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Very nice! I am still laughing about the beanie and ski goggles thing....ya, definately comes from Chris!
Post a Comment