So I am basically going through my camera and recapping the last month of thing we have done, so I apologize for the randomness!
I don't know whether to call it payback or karma, but lately my sister Pauline has been teaching Jack to say "number two is number poo" Jack was in the bathtub, and I was taking care of Ella when Jack came running up to me saying "number two is number poo" I assumed the obvious but this is what I found *Please ignore our high quality toilet seat and no that is not poo!*
I love that it has been such a warm fall but we did have a few snow days this is Ellie, in her warm church dress. ( I just really like this picture of her so you will have to deal with no story to accompany)
Chris' nephew Cory and his Fiance threw a really cute pumpkin patch party. The food was so yummy, and Jack had a lot of fun playing the bean bag toss game. I was lucky enough to get some more use out of Jack's old Nightmare clothing, poor Ella is already wearing her big brothers hand me downs. Thanks Cory and Kristina!
We also had a ward Halloween party. We couldn't get Jack to put a costume on until we told him that he could be Trogdor. For those of you who don't know who Trogdor is, I have included a picture.
This was Jack's first year pumpkin carving, needless to say he liked it as much as I do. Chris wasn't too thrilled to be a part of it but he will come around eventually.
And finally Halloween came. Jack wouldn't let me take a picture of him on Halloween so we had to do it the next day. And Ellie woke up with the croup so she dressed up long enough to get a picture and was in for the night. Jack was a whoopie cushion. I sewed a pocket into his costume for a fart machine. I don't know who had more fun, Jack Trick or Treating or the adults standing back and pushing the button when Jack got to the door. Either way we can't wait for next year!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Catching up AGAIN!
Posted by Pear Tree Design at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The number two/poo thing is pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen! Glad you're all doing well.
Post a Comment